Please note the following: Boostbikes policy regarding warranty, return or exchange of goods. The Consumer Guarantee Act and Fair Trading Act provide the basis for Boostbikes returns policy. For a product to be returned under our policy, that product must be in a resalable condition unless faulty or otherwise defective.
Boostbikes Ltd undertakes that all new electric bikes are warranted to the Original Buyer against manufacturing defects in materials and/or workmanship for the following periods:
Frame: 5 Years
Motor: 2 Years or 5000km (whichever comes first)
Battery & Electric Components: 1 Year
The warranty period is calculated from the point of delivery. The original receipt of purchase is required to establish proof of purchase and must be provided to Boostbikes for all warranty claims. Boostbikes will require the customer to complete a standard procedure for warranty claims that will involve media such as photos and videos to help Boostbikes establish the fault with the product.
Ebikes we sell are subject to a full comprehensive warranty. The costs/inconvenience caused by the loss of use of the product is not covered whilst the warranty procedure takes place. The warranty for replacement components will be based on the date of delivery. Under no circumstance will a replacement component have a warranty date different than the original date of delivery.
If a replacement is necessary due to a defect in materials and/or workmanship, then upon return to Boostbikes, the component will be replaced during the warranty period.
Boostbikes will have no obligation under this warranty in the event the product is damaged or destroyed as a result of any of the following events: components used on a non Boostbikes product, damage or destruction by abuse; collision; theft; improper maintenance or mishandling of the product; natural forces such as wind, lightning, hail, rain etc.; any wilful or negligent act; penetration, or opening of the product casings in any manner. Replacement will be honoured only by Boostbikes.
This is Boostbikes exclusive warranty. No party is granted express or implied authority to change or annul this warranty in any manner. Implied warranty including that of merchant-ability and fitness for a particular purpose are expressly limited in duration to the duration of this warranty. Boostbikes disclaims any liability for special, incidental or consequential damages.
This warranty is not meant to suggest or imply that the products cannot be broken or will last forever. It does mean that the product is covered subject to the terms of the warranty. This warranty applies only to the original Buyer of the product and is not transferable to subsequent owners or any other party. This warranty is void if the product is subjected to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, an accident or other abnormal, excessive, or improper use, at the sole discretion of Boostbikes.
This warranty does not cover:
• Normal wear and tear
• Damage or failure from abuse, neglect, misuse, moisture damage or accident
• Damage from stunt riding, ramp jumping, acrobatics, competitive events, such as bicycle racing, bicycle motocross racing, or similar activities or any activity that is not consistent with the intended use of the product
• Damages resulting from improper charging of the battery pack or use of any charger not supplied by Boostbikes
• Installation of any parts, accessories, or electrical component(s) not originally intended for or compatible with the product as sold, or any modification of the frame or any component(s) originally supplied; tires, brake pads, chains, lights, motors, battery packs, displays, or vehicle controllers that have been opened for any purpose whatsoever, other than by Boostbikes.
The only intended use of all Boostbikes products is for use on paved or formed roads only.
All warranties are void if the product is used for any purpose other than the reasonable intended use of the product, including hireage to third parties. Additionally, this warranty does not cover damage associated with commercial use, unless otherwise agreed upon and signed in writing.
The warranty does not cover salt, sand or water damage. Even on well sealed units water and particularly salt water can creep into the workings of the motor and connections, and are not covered under the warranty. This is simple for us to see and it is simple for you to avoid. All bikes from Boostbikes are made to run in the rain but these are above water units. Never clean with a high pressure hose or water blaster. Water will cause corrosion and malfunction of several other components.
All implied warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to that of the express warranties stated above.
Proof of purchase must be provided. The original Purchaser must contact a Boostbikes representative to discuss the problem with the product. The original Purchaser is responsible for the return of the product, undamaged in transit, to Boostbikes for warranty work and for the costs associated with shipping the component(s) when returning them. If Boostbikes determines a warranty claim is valid and Warranty Procedure conforms with this warranty, Boostbikes will replace components(s). For valid warranty claims hereunder, Boostbikes will reimburse the original Purchaser for shipping costs incurred as a result of returning the product to Boostbikes for warranty work at standard ground shipping rates, and Boostbikes will pay for shipping costs to return the product to the original purchaser. You must retain and send us the receipts for shipping.
Unless otherwise provided, the sole remedy under the above warranty, or any implied warranty, is limited to the replacement of defective parts at the sole discretion of Boostbikes. In no event shall Boostbikes be responsible for direct, incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation, damages for personal injury, property damage, or economic losses, whether based on contract, warranty, negligence, product liability, or any other theory.
Our extensive quality control means that our products are thoroughly tested and ultra-reliable by industry standards. All products are warranted to work as described on arrival and for the warranty period. If there is a warranty claim, it will be assessed by Boostbikes and new parts will be delivered upon claim’s approval. Boostbikes will accept the return of warranted components. If there is a major fault with the product, contact Boostbikes immediately.
Please choose carefully, or talk to us first for advice on your choice of bike as we CANNOT accept returns for change of mind.
Refunds and exchanges are permitted only where the goods purchased do not perform as advertised.
- Please note we will not accept returns for any non-faulty item that has been used, and/or had tags removed. We strongly advise all customers to check goods thoroughly upon accepting delivery and before removing any attached tags or packaging.
- To obtain a full refund, the goods must be returned in an "As Brand New" condition with all components included in original packaging. "As Brand New" condition is defined as unridden.
- There is no return, refunds or exchange on sale or customised items. So please choose carefully.
- If more than 30 days have gone by since you received your item, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
- Please note that “Special Orders” from overseas suppliers are unable to be returned.
- If the goods are faulty we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) -Any item with obvious signs of use; Any item that has been opened; Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts not due to our error; any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery to you.
- Boostbikes does not accept returns due to normal wear and tear on items.
- Wrong Size or Not the Right Part or Product.
- Damaged Goods
- Faulty or Defective Goods
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org